Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick summer meal that teams up nicely with a salad . It is one of our favorites before running out for a soccer game in the summer.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Mix together all ingredients except chicken.
- Marinate chicken in mix for several hours.
- Cook on greased grill over medium heat turning once until done.
This sounds mouth watering Im cooking it tonight thats for the post