- 1⁄2 cup kraft mayo light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 lb firm-textured fish fillet (cod, catfish or salmon)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix mayo, lemon peel, lemon juice and dill.
- PLACE fish on greased grill grate. Brush with half of the mayo mixture.
- GRILL 5 min.; turn fish. Brush with the remaining mayo mixture. Grill an additional 5 to 8 minute or until fish flakes easily with fork.