Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
This can be susituted with chicken or lean meat...very yummy! We make it alot when we go camping
- 1⁄2 cup kraft mayo light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 lb firm-textured fish fillet (cod, catfish or salmon)
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix mayo, lemon peel, lemon juice and dill.
- PLACE fish on greased grill grate. Brush with half of the mayo mixture.
- GRILL 5 min.; turn fish. Brush with the remaining mayo mixture. Grill an additional 5 to 8 minute or until fish flakes easily with fork.
I have made this many times and it is one of my favorite for salmon. I only use 1/4 cup mayo and add 1 tsp of dry mustard. Very good, thanks for sharing.
This is one of the best grilled fish recipes I have made. We used Tilapia and this was a little tricky straight on the grill because they are pretty soft. They still turned out wonderful with some careful flipping and a lot of Pam on the grill. Definitely key to have fresh lemon.
Oh my Gosh! This is amazing! We used cod, and prepared it exactly as the recipe stated. My husband and I are going to serve this the next time we entertain--it is THAT good. We can't wait to serve it to friends and relatives who are skeptical about eating fish. I am certain they will LOVE it!!!