Recipe by LARavenscroft
Found this recipe on a low carb website. While I don't do low carb, I'm always searching for new recipes to try. Preparation times does not include marination time.
Top Review by Chocolatl
I tasted the marinade before I put it on the chicken, and was a little skeptical. Then I tasted the cooked chicken, and WOW! I cut the chicken in 2" pieces and grilled on skewers, and couldn't have asked for anything moister or tastier. Made for PAC Fall 09.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1 large shallot, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except oil, salt, pepper, and chicken.
- Process until the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Drizzle in the oil and run until the mixture is fluid.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag.
- Add marinade and seal bag and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat range top grill or outdoor grill.
- Grill for 7 minutes per side until juices are clear and internal temperature is 170 degrees.