Recipe by awakentheenigma
Easy Chicken or Steak Kebabs, great for the BBQ. Marinade adds a nice lemony kick!
- 1 lb chicken breasts (chuck works best) or 1 lb steak, cubed (chuck works best)
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Bacardi Limon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients well.
- Pour over chicken, bell pepper and onion.
- Marinade for one hour (If your using chuck double the marinating time).
- Alternate meat and veggies on skewers.
- Chicken: Broil or grill until done (juices run clear).
- Steak: 10-15 minutes for med-rare.
- Note: If using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes prior to use so they won't burn.