Recipe by LMillerRN
Nice for the springtime.
Top Review by Montana Heart Song
I grilled the chicken indoors & covered with a lid. I was out of propane to cook outside!I used rasberries instead of strawberries and avocado.I followed the recipe with those exceptions. I will make again, very good. The taste of lemon pepper seasoning and the creamy lemon taste of the sauce go well together. I can see the possibilities of grilling the chicken ahead of time, making the salad and a separate bowl of dressing, doubling, tripling for a crowd. The only work necessary before serving is heating the chicken slices and drizzling the sauce. If I could give it 10 stars I would.This could be transported to a pot luck and drizzled with dressing right before serving.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- Meanwhile brush chicken with oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- When grill is heated, place chicken on bottom grill surface; close grill. Cook 5-7 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear. Remove chicken from grill, place on cutting board.
- Meanwhile in large bowl, mix lettuce, strawberries and avocado. In small bowl, stir together sour cream and lemonade concentrate. pour half of sour cream mixture over lettuce mixture and toss to coat. Place on serving plates.
- Slice chicken; arrange on salads. Drizzle with remaining sour cream mixture.