Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs fryer chickens, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Combine last 6 ingredients and marinate meat for 6-8 hours.
- Grill chicken for 20-30 minutes until done.
5 star all the way - Flavorful moist chicken - Great color too. It looks great to serve. I used all thighs, bone in and baked them. Charlotte you have sold me on this recipe to make it again & again