Prep 35 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Light and delicious!
Make and share this Grilled Lemon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 177.44 ml fresh lemon juice
- 177.44 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml minced fresh thyme leave
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme. Pour over the chicken breasts in a nonreactive bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat a charcoal grill and cook the chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side, until just cooked through.
Very tangy chicken! I made half the recipe and used b/s chicken thighs which I marinated for 6 1/2 hours. The thyme was a nice touch, gave it a fresh flavor. Made for 2012 Spring PAC.