- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leave
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme. Pour over the chicken breasts in a nonreactive bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat a charcoal grill and cook the chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side, until just cooked through.