1/1 Photo of Grilled Lemon Chicken
This chicken recipe is so fresh tasting and it's very easy to make. Make sure to use fresh herbs and fresh lemon juice. The original recipe came from Woman's Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 medium sized boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk lemon juice, vinegar, dill, basil, honey, mustard, olive oil, 3/4 teaspoons of the salt and the pepper until well blended.
- 2Place chicken in a large resealable bag. Add 1/3 cup of the dressing and half of the thinly sliced lemon.
- 3Seal bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning at least once.
- 4Stir in the remaining lemon slices and olives into the reserved dressing and store in the refrigerator.
- 5Remove chicken from bag and grill at medium-high until chicken is completely cooked.
- 6Remove from grill to platter and pour reserved dressing over the chicken and season with remaining salt.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 558.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 27.7 g