Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning mix
- 6 chicken cutlets
- Preheat the broiler or BBQ grill.
- In a low, flat dish stir together the lemon juice, oil and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix.
- Add the chicken breasts, and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Grill over hot coals or broil for 4 minutes on each side, or until done. Serve hot or at room temperature. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Very easy & nice flavour! Unfortunately, we were out of propane so I had to bake them in the oven - but they turned out nicely that way, too.
Lovely mild lemon flavour and so easy ! Made it for "a taste of yellow" May 2008. very good and I will make it again often. Thanks for posting.
So Good!! Great flavor and moist!!