Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Dr. Atkins' Quick and Easy New Diet Cookbook (1997). Sounds good.
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (can use up to 1.5 tsp) or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary (can use up to 1.5 tsp)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, grated
- 1 lb boneless lamb chops, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Whisk together lemon juice, oil, rosemary, garlic, and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Add the lamb and toss gently, making sure each piece is well coated.
- Cover and put in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Thread the lamb onto skewers and grill or broil, turning once, 12 minutes for medium. Serve immediately.