Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Four ingredients....can't get any more simpler than that! I made my own Italian dressing, but bottled dressing is acceptable
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup Italian dressing, bottled (or homemade)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 lemon, cut crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- Prepare barbecue on medium-high heat.
- Place chicken in glass baking dish. Pour 1/2 cup dressing over chicken. Sprinkle with rosemary; turn to coat. Let marinate at least 10 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill rack. Dip lemon rounds into remaining 1/4 cup dressing and place on edge of rack.
- Grill chicken until cooked through and grill lemon until slightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Transfer chicken to plates. Top with lemon rounds and serve.
Clean, Fresh, and Easy. This is from Bon Appetiit July 2002. This is a staple in our rotation. Try it, as written, and you will not be disappointed.