Recipe by ohgal
A whole meal wrapped in foil. I use minute brown rice. I like it because it's delicious, healthy and clean-up is a snap. I'm going to try it with carmelized lemon slices the next time I make it. This is a Pillsbury recipe.
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick-cut carrot (from 10-oz bag)
- 2 (4 -6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 medium lemon, cut into 1/4-inch slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut two 18x12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix rice and broth. Let stand about 5 minutes or until most of broth is absorbed. Stir in carrots.
- Place salmon fillet on center of each foil piece. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning; top with chives. Arrange lemon slices over salmon. Spoon rice mixture around each fillet. Fold foil over salmon and rice so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill packets over low heat 11 to 14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold back foil.