A whole meal wrapped in foil. I use minute brown rice. I like it because it's delicious, healthy and clean-up is a snap. I'm going to try it with carmelized lemon slices the next time I make it. This is a Pillsbury recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut two 18x12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- 2In small bowl, mix rice and broth. Let stand about 5 minutes or until most of broth is absorbed. Stir in carrots.
- 3Place salmon fillet on center of each foil piece. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning; top with chives. Arrange lemon slices over salmon. Spoon rice mixture around each fillet. Fold foil over salmon and rice so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again. Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- 4Cover and grill packets over low heat 11 to 14 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Place packets on plates. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold back foil.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lemon and Herb Salmon Packs for 2
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 147.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 29.7 g