Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An interesting blend of flavors that yields a delicious, succulent lamb chop. This will have you gnawing the bones! I served this with sauteed spinach with feta.
- 4 -6 lamb chops
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all rub ingredients.
- Rub liberally into lamb chops.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Brush grill with oil and set heat to high.
- Grill chops uncovered 5-10 minute per side depending on thickness and desired doneness.
This is excellent, I used this glaze on 12 french cutlets that we put on the barbecue for part of our Christmas dinner. Everyone raved over the flavours. Thanks for sharing.