1/2 Photos of Grilled Lamb Shoulder Chops With Fresh Mint Sauce
1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe while web surfing. It is truly outstanding and so easy to make. Serve with roasted potatoes or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 shoulder lamb chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 4 coves garlic, peeled, crushed
- 2 sprigs rosemary, bruised
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- black pepper
- 1Season both sides of the lamb chops with black pepper and place in a seal able plastic bag. Toss in the crushed garlic, rosemary and pomegranate juice in the bag and seal. Place in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- 2While the chops marinate, prepare the mint sauce. Place the marmalade in a small saucepan, add the vinegar, water and crushed red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and strain through a mesh strainer discarding the orange peel.
- 3Allow the sauce to cool completely before cutting the mint leaves chiffonade and stirring into the cooled sauce.
- 4About 30 to 40 minutes prior to grilling the chops, remove from refrigerator and allow to stand at room temperature. Preheat grill to medium high heat, remove chops from marinade, season with salt and place of grill. Cook 4 to 5 minutes per side. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- 5Top each chop with sauce and serve with roasted potatoes or rice for a delicious meal.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lamb Shoulder Chops With Fresh Mint Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
shoulder lamb chops