Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I looked at a few recipes for grilling lamb and came up with this recipe. I think it turned out great and so did my family.
- 4 lamb shoulder steaks, about 6 oz. each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat gas grill on high for 10 minutes.
- Mix oil, garlic, rosemary and thyme together in small bowl. Rub on both sides of lamb steaks and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let stand while grill is heating. Lightly oil clean grill and lay lamb steaks on hot grill. Cook 3-4 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Remove to plate, cover with foil and let sit 5-10 minutes.
Absolutely fab!! I have only ever bought the small tiny chops but the shoulder chops were on sale so we gave it a try and now we will keep our eyes open for future purchases. Tis the season for fresh herbs growing in the garden and I love using my mezzulan to chop them all up. Will definitely do again