Recipe by Dr. Jenny
DH and I made this tonight for dinner and really enjoyed it. We used lamb loin chops instead of ribs and it still turned out nice. Prep time includes marinating time. We marinated a little over 2 hours. From Williams-Sonoma "Savoring Italy" cookbook.
Top Review by MakeDollarHoller
I won a gift card to my favorite grocery store, and I wanted to indulge in something special for dinner. I chose this recipe. It was fantastic! Lamb ribs aren't cheap, and this elevates them to another level. I grilled them 6 minutes per side for a perfect medium-slightly rare rib. Tender, succulent lamb ribs. Yummers!
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, plus more for brushing
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 8 -12 lamb rib chops, trimmed of fat
- salt, to taste
- lemon slice (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and pepper. Place the lamb chops in a shallow dish and brush the mixture over them. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- Prepare a fire in a grill or preheat a broiler. Brush the grill rack or the rack of a broiler pan with olive oil. Place the chops on the rack and grill or broil, turning as needed, until browned and crisp on the outside, yet still pink and juicy inside, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to warmed individual plates, season with salt, and serve immediately with lemon slices.