From Bon Appetit, an easy and delicious lamb dish.
Make and share this Grilled Lamb Chops With Red Wine, Garlic and Honey Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Mix first 7 ingredients in large glass baking dish.
- Arrange lamb chops in single layer in dish; turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning and basting often.
- (Can be prepared 1 day ahead; keep chilled.)
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Transfer lamb to plate.
- Mix honey into marinade.
- Grill lamb to desired doneness, turning and basting with marinade often, about 10 minutes for medium-rare.