1/3 Photos of Grilled Lamb Chops
This recipe also works great with pork chops, steaks, chicken, and salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the last 6 ingredients for the marinade, and let the lamb chops marinate for at least an hour.
- 2Put chops directly on the bottom rack of your preheated grill, medium high to high.
- 3Grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until done.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1405.4
- Calories from Fat 914
- Total Fat 101.6 g
- Saturated Fat 44.7 g
- Cholesterol 281.2 mg
- Sodium 3233.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 45.9 g
- Protein 69.0 g