Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe also works great with pork chops, steaks, chicken, and salmon.
Make and share this Grilled Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 cup orange juice
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- salt and pepper
- Mix together the last 6 ingredients for the marinade, and let the lamb chops marinate for at least an hour.
- Put chops directly on the bottom rack of your preheated grill, medium high to high.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Great flavor. I used shoulder chops (not my favorite) and they were moist and tender. Lovely combination of marinade ingredients. I left them in the maranade for 3 hours. Grilled them in my toaster oven 4 minutes each side - just pink - perfect Thanks Lester_C for posting