Grilled Lamb and White Bean Salad
- Prepare hot barbecue or grill. Season lamb with salt and pepper.
- Brush bell pepper and onion with about a tablespoon of the dressing. Place chops and vegetables on grill and cook, turning once or twice, until vegetables are lightly charred on the outside and meat is browned but still pink inside.
- Toss beans with 3 tablespoons of the dressing.
- On a platter, make a bed of greens and top with beans.
- Cut lamb off the bones and cut into strips. Cut roasted vegetables into strips.
- Arrange meat and vegetables over beans and drizzle with remaining dressing.