Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a supermarket handout. Marinate from 1 hour to overnight and grill.
Make and share this Grilled Korean Pork Chops (Omac) recipe from Food.com.
- 6 pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- Mix all ingredients except chops.
- Put chops in a flat Pyrex baking dish and pour marinade over it; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- For OAMC: Place all ingredients into a 1 gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed.
- Place the bag on a refrigerator shelf to thaw.
- To cook: Follow cooking directions.
- When ready to cook, discard marinade and grill chops until done (160°F on a meat thermometer).
Tasty recipe! I used bone in pork chops and made a batch for OAMC. I used ginger paste because I'm somewhat lazy. I grilled them and serve with jasmine rice and grilled asparagus. The chops were very moist and the marinade was truly savoury and delicious. Asian dishes are a favourite in our home so I will certainly be making these again. Thanks for sharing Oolala!
Very easy and tasty.
Loved this! Normally our grilled pork chops are dry. These were delicious and so juicy! They will become a family must do. Thanks.