Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a supermarket handout. Marinate from 1 hour to overnight and grill.
Make and share this Grilled Korean Pork Chops (Omac) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients except chops.
- Put chops in a flat Pyrex baking dish and pour marinade over it; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- For OAMC: Place all ingredients into a 1 gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed.
- Place the bag on a refrigerator shelf to thaw.
- To cook: Follow cooking directions.
- When ready to cook, discard marinade and grill chops until done (160°F on a meat thermometer).