1 hr 20 mins
From a supermarket handout. Marinate from 1 hour to overnight and grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except chops.
- 2Put chops in a flat Pyrex baking dish and pour marinade over it; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- 3For OAMC: Place all ingredients into a 1 gallon freezer bag. Lay flat in freezer.
- 4To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed.
- 5Place the bag on a refrigerator shelf to thaw.
- 6To cook: Follow cooking directions.
- 7When ready to cook, discard marinade and grill chops until done (160°F on a meat thermometer).
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Korean Pork Chops (Omac)
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 780.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 42.6 g