Recipe by AussieGal Tracey
I like to make this when I invite my friends for lunch. It's wonderful with a salad.
- 1020 g chicken breasts
- 80 ml soya sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup spring onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken breasts and place them in a large shallow pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients together to form a marinade. Pour the marinade over the chicken; marinate for 3 hours drain the chicken and reserve marinade.
- Grill over medium heat for 5-6 minutes per side, basting frequently with marinade.
- Serve with a salad.