Recipe by Tebo
This can be done under a broiler if a BBQ is not available. Prep time does not include marinate time.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Thanks Tebo!! This was excellent. I used cooking sherry instead of rice wine because that is what I had on hand. I think next time I will try it with the rice wine just for comparison. Very easy and my family really enjoyed this. The wonderful smell had the neighbors coming over to check it out.
- 4 (8 ounce) swordfish steaks
- 1⁄2 cup tamari or 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine or 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or more)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar