Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great flavor when smoke from grill is added to the peppers!
Make and share this Grilled Jalepeno Poppers recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika or 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cut a lengthwise slit down each pepper, leaving the stem intact; remove membranes and seeds. Fill each pepper with 1 tablespoon cheese mixture.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Place peppers in a disposable foil pan. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until peppers are tender and cheese is melted. Serve warm. Yield: 10 appetizers.