Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Every summer I have a pepper garden, which produces way more peppers than we can eat! I messed around with various recipes and came up with this one for stuffed jalapeno peppers. Wife and co-workers like it a lot.
- Cut peppers in half.
- Core ribs and seeds.
- Mix the cheeses well together.
- Stuff the pepper halves.
- Wrap the halves with the half bacon slices.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Preheat grill to approximately 400 degrees.
- Put halves on a pizza pan or equivelant (pan with holes/slots).
- Cook to desired doneness. Watch closely, may flame up.