Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a switch to the cream cheese jalapeno poppers.
- 5 -6 jalapeno peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) can Kraft Easy Cheese American
- 5 -6 slices bacon
- Wash Jalapeno's.
- Cut tops off, de-seed, and slice in half long ways.
- Wrap a 1/2 slice of bacon around 1/2 of a jalapeno, use a damp toothpick to secure bacon to jalapeno.
- Grill for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
- Allow jalapeno's to cool for 5 minutes.
- Squirt cheese in the cavity between bacon and jalapeno.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.