Recipe by Celeste!
Top Review by GaylaJ
We loved these! I used the largest jalapenos I could find, so I used fewer. I think I might try adding cheese of some sort to the sausage next time, partly because I love cheese, but I also think it would help hold the sausage together. We did have a bit of a problem with the crumbles falling out as we were eating them. Thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash peppers and remove stems.
- Cut a slit along one side of each pepper.
- Remove seeds; rinse and dry peppers.
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stuff peppers with sausage and wrap with bacon; secure with a toothpick.
- Grill peppers, uncovered, over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until tender and bacon is crisp, turning frequently.