- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- black pepper, freshly ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the butter and the next 5 ingredients. Blend together well. You can do this up to 2 days before cooking the corn, just allow the butter to soften before serving with the corn.
- Preheat the grill to 350°F to 400°F (medium-high) heat. Coat the corn lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill the corn, covered with the lid grill, 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Remove the corn from the grill, and serve with the butter mixture.