Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderful Summer dinner. We usually have rice and green beans.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon lime rind
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 chopped jalapeno peppers, seeded
- 4 chicken breast halves (bone in) or 4 chicken legs with thigh
- 2 cups cantaloupe, cut in small cubes
- 2 cups quartered red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped jalapeno pepper (seeded)
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients and add to chicken in large zip-lock bag for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare salsa~ cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Grill chicken basting with marinade about 8-10 min.
- per side and serve with salsa.