Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Saw this in Food Network Magazine and looks so easy and good, would make a great appetizer or side with so many meals. The salt and pepper is to taste I just had to put in something
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and jalapeno brine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil sourdough bread slice on baking sheet until golden, then flip and spread with chees mixture.
- Top with chopped pickled jalapenos and dash of paprika.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly, then cut each slice in half.