Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Saw this in Food Network Magazine and looks so easy and good, would make a great appetizer or side with so many meals. The salt and pepper is to taste I just had to put in something
- 4 slice sourdough bread
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 177.44 ml extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 14.79 ml pickled jalapeno juice
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml paprika
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and jalapeno brine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil sourdough bread slice on baking sheet until golden, then flip and spread with chees mixture.
- Top with chopped pickled jalapenos and dash of paprika.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly, then cut each slice in half.