Recipe by Bonnie G #2
Saw this in Food Network Magazine and looks so easy and good, would make a great appetizer or side with so many meals. The salt and pepper is to taste I just had to put in something
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and jalapeno brine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil sourdough bread slice on baking sheet until golden, then flip and spread with chees mixture.
- Top with chopped pickled jalapenos and dash of paprika.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly, then cut each slice in half.