1/1 Photo of Grilled Jalapeno Cheese Bread
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Saw this in Food Network Magazine and looks so easy and good, would make a great appetizer or side with so many meals. The salt and pepper is to taste I just had to put in something
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix mayonnaise, cheese and jalapeno brine.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Broil sourdough bread slice on baking sheet until golden, then flip and spread with chees mixture.
- 4Top with chopped pickled jalapenos and dash of paprika.
- 5Broil until cheese is melted and bubbly, then cut each slice in half.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Jalapeno Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 893.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: