1/2 Photos of Grilled Jalapeno Buffalo Burgers
Traci & Jeff Poole2's Note:
Buffalo is a great and healthy alternative to beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground buffalo meat or 1 1/2 lbs hamburger
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Hot Chile Sauce
- 1Mix meat, onion, peppers, and garlic together. Mix well. Shape into preferred sized patties.
- 2Brush the grill with vegetable oil. Next, place the patties onto the grill. Make sure they are place approximately 4 inches from medium heated coals.
- 3Turn them only once--about 4 - 6 minutes for a medium doneness. **NOTE: You can also broil these as well.Placing the patties about 3 inches from the heat source. Turning only once.**.
- 4Serve with the hot chile sauce.
- 5HOT CHILE SAUCE Boil the water, adding the chilis. Boil for 5 minutes and drain.
- 6Remove the stems and remove from heat. Cool.
- 7Add this to a blender and add the following: vinegar, mustard, and garlic. Blend until the chiles are finely chopped. On low speed, gradually add the oil. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Jalapeno Buffalo Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.1
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 97.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 35.3 g