Recipe by morgainegeiser
Taken from 100 Best Italian recipes - brand names
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
You couldn't ask for a simpler marinade! I used fresh basil instead of crushed (since I had some). I marinated the steak for over 24 hours, the grilled the steaks. The marinade did impart a nice flavor to the steak. Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT7 by a Hot Pink Lady.
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons dried basil leaves, crushed
- 3 lbs boneless sirloin
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine all ingedients except steak.
- In plastic bag pour 3/4 cup marinade over steak. Refrigerate remaining marinade. Cover or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally for 3 to 24 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil steak, turning once, and brushing frequently with reserved marinade, until steak is desired doneness.
- Note: Prep and cooking time does not include marinade time.