1/2 Photos of Grilled Italian Sausage Veggies in Foil
This makes a fantastic summer meal with minimal clean-up. With the abundance of fresh vegetables, this is a meal itself served with garlic bread. The okra pods and mushrooms are both listed as optional. You may add one or both or leave them out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 Italian turkey sausage links
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 medium summer squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 6 -10 okra pods, steam cut off, cut into 1 inch lengths (optional)
- 1/2 cup mushroom, quartered (optional)
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1Place the sausages in a small amount of water and bring to a boil; boil for 3 to 4 minutes or until they are no longer pink; remove from water and allow to cool slightly.
- 2Mix together the vegetables, oil and seasonings.
- 3Tear 2 sheets of foil (10x10inch), divide the prepared vegetables among the foil sheets, slice the sausages into 1 inch lengths and place on top.
- 4Season each packet with salt and pepper to taste, bring foil up to center and fold over several times, sealing well; fold in ends and seal.
- 5Preheat grill, place packets on grill and cook 10 minutes, turn over and cook an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Italian Sausage Veggies in Foil
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.9
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian turkey sausage links