1/1 Photo of Grilled Italian Sausage Panini
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put sausage in small pot and cover with water.
- 2Bring to boil over high heat.
- 3Once water boils, prick the sausage with a fork several times so that the grease comes out as it cooks.
- 4Boil sausage for 5 minutes, or until it looks at least halfway cooked.
- 5Remove sausage from water, and either rinse it under warm water (there might be some scum on it), or wipe it with a clean paper towel.
- 6Preheat George Foreman grill.
- 7Slice sausage in half, lengthwise.
- 8Place sausage cut-side down on hot grill, and cook until done (about 5 minutes or so).
- 9Place cheese in bun, then add sausage, and top with roasted red peppers and/or your own favourite additions such as hot banana peppers, marinara sauce, olives, tomatoes, fresh basil, etc, etc.
- 10Close sandwich and grill in George Foreman until the bread is golden and crispy.
- 11Cut sandwich in half and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Italian Sausage Panini
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.0
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 1698.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 34.2 g