1/1 Photo of Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs
A fun dinner on a stick. I like to add different veggies depending on what I have on hand. If you use wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water for about 30 minutes first. From Betty Crocker Quick To Fix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pizza sauce, basil, and oil; reserve.
- 2Cook sausage pieces in 10-inch skillet over medium heat about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until partially cooked; drain.
- 3Thread sausage, zucchini and bell pepper pieces alternately on each of six 15-inch metal skewers, leaving space between each.
- 4Place olive on tip of each skewer.
- 5Cover and grill kabobs 5 to 6 inches from medium coals 20 to 25 minutes, turning and brushing 2 to 3 times with pizza sauce mixture, until sausage is done and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 6Heat remaining pizza sauce mixture to boiling; serve with kabobs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.4
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 1415.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives