1/3 Photos of Grilled Italian Pork Chops
Wonderful grilled on the BBQ pork chops served with a tomato basil garlic mixture topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine everything but the pork chops in a bowl.
- 2Let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes to mix the flavors.
- 3Drain the liquid from the mixture and pour over pork chops.
- 4Let them sit in liquid for about 15 minutes.
- 5Place chops on preheated grill and cook for about 6 minutes per side or until done.
- 6Place pork chops on plates and spoon tomato mixture over top.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Italian Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.5
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 116.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 42.3 g