Recipe by Marie
Wonderful grilled on the BBQ pork chops served with a tomato basil garlic mixture topping.
Top Review by CIndytc
We really liked this pork chop recipe...it was light and had a wonderful flavor...the only thing I changed was I did add a touch of balsamic vinegar and I do think that really helped the recipe...
- 3⁄4 lb plum tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything but the pork chops in a bowl.
- Let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes to mix the flavors.
- Drain the liquid from the mixture and pour over pork chops.
- Let them sit in liquid for about 15 minutes.
- Place chops on preheated grill and cook for about 6 minutes per side or until done.
- Place pork chops on plates and spoon tomato mixture over top.