Found on the Betty Crocker site while looking for grilling ideas. This is very simple and has a nice vinegar flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, mix vinegars and water. Stir in dressing mix. Stir in oil.
- 2Divide dressing mixture in half.
- 3Place chicken in shallow glass or plastic dish or heavy-duty resealable plastic food-storage bag.
- 4Pour half of the dressing mixture over chicken; turn chicken to coat.
- 5Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate 15 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining dressing mixture.
- 6Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
- 7Cover and grill chicken over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade occasionally, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 8Cut chicken into slices. Serve chicken on salad greens with remaining dressing mixture. Top with tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Italian Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 78.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix
mixed salad greens