1/9 Photos of Grilled Italian Chicken Breasts
Easy way to grill and marinade chicken breasts. Prep time does not include marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix marinade ingredients and place chicken and marinade in a gallon ziplock bag.
- 2Marinate 30 mins to 24 hours.
- 3Preheat grill to med high.
- 4Grill breasts for 3 to 4 mins per side or till juices run clear and chicken reached 155 degrees.
- 5Remove from grill and wrap in foil. Let sit about 5 minutes Chicken will continue to cook to 160.
- 6You should know your grill. Chicken may take a little longer to cook or it may take less time. The sitting is critical to the chicken staying moist.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Italian Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.3
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 430.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 31.8 g