Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy way to grill and marinade chicken breasts. Prep time does not include marinade time.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts (cut to similar sizes)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (cracked)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Mix marinade ingredients and place chicken and marinade in a gallon ziplock bag.
- Marinate 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to med high.
- Grill breasts for 3 to 4 mins per side or till juices run clear and chicken reached 155 degrees.
- Remove from grill and wrap in foil. Let sit about 5 minutes Chicken will continue to cook to 160.
- You should know your grill. Chicken may take a little longer to cook or it may take less time. The sitting is critical to the chicken staying moist.
A perfect recipe to top a salad or serve with a quick side for a weeknight meal. Thank you.
Ok. Made on the foreman grill. Half of the group really liked . I thought it was bland. It was moist however.
These were so moist and flavorful! I served these over Caesar Pasta Salad and it made for a great combination! There were no leftovers!