Recipe by Suzanne S.
Simple but perfect. I love the acid from the lemon juice. Would stand up well to sauce if you so desired, too. Recipe from Sanderson Farms.
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in bowl; return to refrigerator. In a seperate bowl mix together lemon juice, salt, garlic and red pepper; gradually whisk in olive oil. Stir in dried oregano. Pour marinade over chicken to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour, turning chicken occasionally. Preheat grill to medium-hot. Remove chicken from marinade and discard. Grill until tests done.