Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
A absolutely awesome way to grill pork loin, very tasty.
- 1 -2 whole boneless pork loin
- 1 (8 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle coconut rum
- start one day ahead of when your going to cook-out, place pork loin in a dish, cut a groove long ways down the pork loin.
- In a measuring cup combine juice from the marchino cherries, pineapple juice, and coconut rum, and mix. Take the mixture, and pour it in the groove made on the pork loin, and in the dish around it (need a deepish dish).
- Cover pork loin and place in the refrigerator over night.
- Grill until cooked thoroughly, pouring marinade from the dish over the pork loin while it cooks. Typically I will use fresh pineapple slices, and cherries from the jar on skewers and grill those too. On a final note, the marinade will give the pork loin a pink color, and it doesn't always cook out of the meat, so it may be pink on the bottom but done. enjoy.