Recipe by DailyInspiration
Ideal for grilling; however, it can be baked in the oven. Serve with a cucumber salad and rice. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by JustJanS
Nancy, Russ and I both enjoyed this VERY much thank you. I used bone-in skinless thigh fillets (personal preferance) which I marinated for the full 24 hours, then baked in the oven for 40 minutes. They were delicious, moist and tender and went beautifully with our raita and Recipe #181101 A simple but really great meal after a long day driving.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken breast fillets, skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the yogurt, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, curry, cayenne, and salt in a large ziplock bag until well combined. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Marinate the chicken at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard the marinade) and grill over medium-high heat , about 12 minutes per side, until cooked thoroughly. Serve immediately.