Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe years ago from my Aunt and Uncle. These are the BEST grilled hot wings I EVER had!
- 2267.96 g bagof frozen chicken wings (they are called wingettes, wings cut in 2 pieces tips discarded)
- 652.03 g bottleof frank's original hot sauce
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (453.59 g) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- Wash wingettes, pat dry.
- Add all ingredients in large bowl (I use a large pot). Mix to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Take wings out of refrigerator 1/2 hour before grilling. Do not discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to high, add wingettes cook for about 3 minutes flip and baste with remaining marinade (Do this again after 2nd flip). Total cook time should be approximately 7 minutes per side.
Oh...my...goodness where these salty...I did cut the recipe in half...I could only eat one wing...but my salt loving hubby ate his wings and mine...I think the saltiness came from the package salad dressing mix...the heat was perfect and I loved the ease of preparing the dish...but could not get pass the salt...thanks for letting me prepare your recipe...