1/1 Photo of Grilled Hot, Sweet and Sticky Chicken Wings
Hey Jude's Note:
The name says it all for these wings. These are easy and tasty....quite spicy for the heat lovers...decrease the amounts of Tabasco and chili powder if you can't take the heat! Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons garlic granules (PLEASE don't use garlic powder or garlic salt!)
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons Tabasco sauce (yes, THREE teaspoons)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 20 chicken wings, wing tips removed
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a medium bowl whisk together the first 9 ingredients (ketchup through chili powder).
- 2Rinse the chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Place in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade.
- 4Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly.
- 5Turn the bag to distribute the marinade.
- 6Place in a bowl and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- 7Remove the wings from the bag and discard the marinade.
- 8Lightly brush or spray the wings with olive oil.
- 9Sear over direct, medium heat on the grill until well marked, 4-6 minutes, turning once halfway through searing time.
- 10Continue grilling over INDIRECT medium heat until the meat is no longer pink near the bone, 10-12 minutes.
- 11Serve hot with napkins.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Hot, Sweet and Sticky Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (1261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 129.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g