Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Deceptively simple but full of flavor. Don't wait till summer to try this one.
- 8 medium potatoes
- 2 large red onions
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Microwave the potatoes until about half way cooked.
- Remove and cut into quarters.
- Cut onions into 1 inch thick slices.
- Grill the potatoes and onions till fork tender and browned.
- Place in bowl.
- Meantime mix the other ingredients and pour over the potatoes and onions while hot.