Recipe by Sue Lau
A delicious grilling recipe that is great for both entertaining as well as everyday use. Prep time does not include marinating time, so allow time for that.
Top Review by Aunt Willie
This is very good! I marinaded overnight and then grilled the chicken for chicken sandwiches. I also served with a cucumber salad and carmelized onions. Yummy! Thank you for sharing!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
For the Marinade
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemons, zest of
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chicken in shallow pan or ziplock bag.
- Marinate for at least several hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard.
- Grill chicken over medium-hot coals or heat about 5-8 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- If you desire, you may baste lightly with a mixture of water with a little oil and lemon juice mixed in.