1/4 Photos of Grilled Honey-Soy Chicken
Delicious way to grill chicken on the BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a ziploc, combine orange juice, soy sauce, honey, lemon-pepper seasoning, ginger, and garlic powder; Set aside.
- 2Place each chicken breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
- 3Working from center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to an even thickness.
- 4Remove plastic wrap.
- 5Place chicken pieces in marinade.
- 6Cover and chill for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- 7Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 8To grill, place chicken on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
- 9Grill about 12 minutes or until tender and no longer pink, turning and brushing chicken with marinade once.
- 10Discard any remaining marinade.
- 11(Or, place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- 12Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat about 7 minutes, turning and brushing chicken with marinade once).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Honey-Soy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 377.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 27.9 g