Delicious way to grill chicken on the BBQ.
Make and share this Grilled Honey-Soy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a ziploc, combine orange juice, soy sauce, honey, lemon-pepper seasoning, ginger, and garlic powder; Set aside.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
- Working from center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to an even thickness.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Place chicken pieces in marinade.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- To grill, place chicken on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
- Grill about 12 minutes or until tender and no longer pink, turning and brushing chicken with marinade once.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- (Or, place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat about 7 minutes, turning and brushing chicken with marinade once).